Regional Benefits Consultant (Life@), APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a seasoned Benefits professional to drive the growth of its international business in the design, delivery and measurement of Life@ benefit programs across APAC. Life@ is our comprehensive approach to benefits, designed to take good care of our people as they focus on connecting the world. Reporting to the Head of APAC, Compensation & Benefits, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to the cultivation of a vibrant Facebook culture as it continues to scale internationally. As the lead of the APAC Benefits team based in Singapore, this person will play at all levels and will design, build & execute high impact benefits programmes. Facebook moves fast & has grown quickly but we are still only 1% done and this role gets to have oversized impact on this exciting journey. This is a full-time role based in Singapore.
- Lead the strategic evolution of Life@ benefit programmes, focused on taking care of our people and meeting the needs of a diverse workforce.
- Partner with HQ Life@ leads to ensure consistent rollout & adoption of global Life@ philosophy across APAC and lead the localization & cultural adaption of such programmes to maximize their effectiveness.
- Design and implement effective communication and education strategies for benefits programmes across APAC.
- Develop key metrics to analyze programme trends and drive strategic design decisions based on data.
- Engage with in country leaders to determine how to maximize the impact our Life@ programmes & focus areas can have on the lives of their teams.
- Things can always be done better. This role will strive for efficiency, including process design in partnership with the People Operations team.
- Partner with HQ Compensation and Benefits, APAC HR, Managers & Executives, Finance and Legal, to develop, adapt and implement new benefits programmes.
- Build a strategic partnership with our Global benefits broker focusing on developing a market competitive innovative benefits.
- Identify, assemble and lead cross-functional teams to solve problems in innovative ways.
- Get involved in new office openings, mergers & acquisition to ensure that new employees feel engaged and excited about their future at Facebook.
- 12+ years deep exposure in healthcare across APAC, ideally in fast growth performance driven cultures.
- Employee benefits experience highly valued but not a necessary criteria.
- Be a highly collaborative team player & great partner, focus on the doing the right thing to take care of our people & support the growth of the business.
- Good mix of hands-on, operational and design/strategy experience.
- A solid knowledge of International benefit programs from market positioning to administrative details.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships & credibility with business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, present well formulated points of view and to justify ideas with good data.
- Highly change orientated & great at prioritizing.
- Demonstrated project management experience, and the ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities, and across multiple countries.
- Strategic benefits vendor management experience required.
- Self-starter and able to work with a high degree of autonomy as part of a small global team.
- BA/BS degree required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top