Recruiting Programs Lead, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for a team lead to manage our Recruiting Program channel which consists of internal transfer, referrals and strategic sourcing. The team lead will work with our APAC Recruiting team and partner closely with our recruiting leads to help drive recruiting initiatives and process improvements across our recruiting function. Recruiting Programs and Operations team to develop and refresh strategies, map processes to help identify opportunities for efficiency, and enhance knowledge management across the team.
- Craft, launch and iterate a dynamic, APAC resourcing strategy.
- Drive operational check-ups with staffing product area leaders.
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights and plans.
- Build strategies using the internal tools available to you, and use them to improve our operations in ways we havenâ€™t thought of yet.
- Validate, improve, monitor, and sustain staffing operations to help recruiting teams hit their goals , maximize internal candidate experience , diverse candidate pipelines and recruiter satisfaction.
- Improve ops efficiency and performance and act as a resource and subject matter expert for knowledge sharing
- 8+ years of experience
- 2+ experience with Recruiting in APAC market
- 2+ experience as people manager
- Creativity, adaptability, and perseverance
- Ability to influence, develop, and empower team and stakeholders to achieve their best.
- Proven track record showcasing project management skills to execute on multiple projects with equal precision that involve both internal and external resources
- Analytical and data-driven approach to solving problems
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Ability to independently identify and act on priorities and leveraged opportunities
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
Back to top