Recruiting Manager, Product Management
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is hiring some of the best technical minds around and we need the best recruiting minds to match our business needs. As a Recruiting Manager, you will have the experience to grow with the rapidly expanding business. You will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies for our growing London offices. You will lead an organization of staffing professionals. The position is full-time and is based in our London office.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives
- Design customized and executable staffing plans while building excellent relationships with the recruiting team and product client groups
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the Product recruiting team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- 10+ years of recruiting experience
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- Experience guiding recruiting teams of 30+
- Experience managing teams of 30+, including developing people leaders internally and externally.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of the Product Management market
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top