Recruiting Manager, Product
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to help adapt the way we recruit for Product as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full time position is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the Product recruiting team.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Define, design and implement recruiting programs for a variety of Product positions. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Partner with Facebook hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Skillfully support weighing the anticipated and immediate challenges of the targeted roles, company/group strategic objectives and corresponding opportunities to explore more diverse perspectives and tradeoffs.
- Foster trust-based relationships with Product leadership, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
- Serve as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final negotiations.
- Partner with Leadership and University Recruiting for Product.
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
- Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of Facebook Global Recruiting initiatives.
- Become a contributing member of the Recruitment Leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Facebook, and lead the team to do the same.
- 8+ years of recruiting experience within a firm or corporate environment
- 3+ years of leadership experience guiding recruiting teams
- Effective at partnering with team and clients, including senior management.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Evidence of partnerships across a variety of functions to build on as well as create candidate experiences
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top