Recruiting Manager, Infrastructure
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is growing rapidly and we are looking to expand our leadership team. As a recruiting lead you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies that support our Infrastructure organization. You will lead a small team of staffing professionals. The position is full-time and is based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
The candidate for this role will focus on managing, and guiding a team of recruiters and sourcers in our Infrastructure Recruiting team. This person will work closely with our leaders to drive world class recruiting practices and strategy.
- In addition to achieving hiring goals you will be responsible for:
- Onboarding and training new recruiters
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Ensuring recruiters and/or sourcers are managing to milestones and metrics
- Providing innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Partner with Facebook hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
- Define, design and implement recruiting programs for a variety of Infrastructure positions. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience
- 7+ years experience managing a team of recruiters and/or sourcers
- Experience managing teams of 15+ direct reports.
- Ability to communicate and work with cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top