Recruiting Manager, Business
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to help redefine the way we recruit for our Business areas as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full-time position is located in our Menlo Park office. The Recruiting Manager will partner to define and execute the talent acquisition strategy and execution.
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the Business recruiting team.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Define, design and implement recruiting programs for a variety of Business positions. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Partner with Facebook hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Foster trust-based relationships with Business leadership, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
- Serve as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final negotiations.
- Partner with Executive Recruiting, University Recruiting and other functions within Business Functions.
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
- Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of Facebook Global Recruiting initiatives.
- Become a contributing member of the Global Business Functions Recruitment Leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Facebook, and lead the team to do the same.
- Our core values consist of the following: Be Bold, Move Fast, Focus on Impact, Be Open and Transparent, and Build Social Value
- Minimum of 8 years' recruiting experience within an agency firm or corporate environment
- 3+ years of leadership experience guiding recruiting teams
- Experience partnering with team and clients, including management.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Evidence of partnerships across functions to build on as well as create personalized candidate experiences that align with Facebook's values and mission
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top