Recruiting Learning and Development Lead - APAC
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We are looking for an Instructional Designer to create, organize and deliver customized global training offerings that will enhance specific role-based skills, leading to increased productivity and new hire ramp-up. These trainings will focus on achieving Facebook’s headcount goals as well as reinforcing our internal and external employment brand. This position will be responsible for partnering closely with recruiting leadership, recruiting partners, Human Resources and Corporate Learning and Development to assess the overall developmental needs of the global recruiting team. This position is full-time and based in our Singapore office.
- Manage the development, administration and implementation of global recruiting course offerings
- Assess effectiveness of training techniques & programs through measurable outcomes
- Facilitate Recruiting On-boarding Program
- Develop effective training offerings to ensure individual/team development and goal attainment
- Modify new and existing content for APAC
- Ensure training, ongoing effectiveness and continued alignment of global recruiting training partners
- Evaluate and recommend new vendors and best practices
- Apply instructional design methodology to new and existing training content
- Partner with groups across Facebook involved in training to share and learn.
- 3+ years’ experience developing content
- 2+ years’ experience developing e-learning content
- 2+ years’ experience creating facilitator and participant guides
- 1+ years’ experience with global programs
- At least 4 experiences of developing a training course from scratch, through to implementation and post-training assessment.
- 2+ years’ experience with global programs
- Recruiting specific content creation
- Mobile learning experience
- Gamification experience
- Understanding of the Facebook culture
- Creativity, adaptability and perseverance
- Proactive and creative project management skills both at a strategic and a tactical level
- Ability to independently identify, act on and manage multiple priorities
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent relationship skills (both internal and external).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top