(Tel Aviv, Israel)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Recruiting Lead to be based in our Tel Aviv office.
- You will be able to drive planning, strategy and execution of recruiting goals, manage communication and partnership with hiring managers, create and improve recruiting processes and also at times be hands-on with full-cycle recruiting for critical, hard-to-fill requisitions.
- You will demonstrate that you are a strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills, able to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
- You have creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams.
- You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional recruiting team through matrixed relationships, providing day to day management, guidance, leadership and support and creating a community within the recruiting team in Israel
- You will have strong business acumen and deep knowledge of the Israeli tech market and will be the main point of contact for the sales and engineering leaders in the Tel Aviv office
- You will be responsible for driving talent acquisition programs, streamlining recruitment processes, working on employer branding initiatives, designing market-specific operations and procedures to ensure suitability with the Israeli technology market”
- You will represent Facebook’s employer brand in Israel and will attend industry events and conferences and will build a strong network with university talent and industry talent
- This is a cross functional recruiting team of technical, product, sales, marketing and business related recruiting so you will have deep recruiting expertise, be well networked in the industry and be able to work across all our key functional business partners in Tel Aviv
- 10+years full-cycle technical recruiting experience,
- 5+ years recruiting management experience with proven ability to lead complex hiring initiatives at scale
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet business objectives
- Excellent sourcing skills with ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Strong attention to candidate care with ability to balance fast-moving process with a thoughtful and attentive candidate experience
- Proficiency with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Demontrable passion about Facebook and knowledge of the product and business.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top