Recruiting Lead, Business
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is hiring some of the best technical minds around and we need the best recruiting minds to match our business needs. As a Recruiting Lead, you will have the experience to grow with the rapidly expanding business. You will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies for our largest demand in technical and non-technical hiring. You will lead an organization of staffing professionals.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives
- Design customized and executable staffing plans while building excellent relationships with the recruiting team and Software Engineering, Product, IES and Business client groups
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the SWE, Product, IES and Business recruiting teams
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with technical and nontechnical organizations
- 3+ years of leadership experience guiding recruiting teams
- Experience managing teams
- Data analysis and analytical experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top