Recruiting Instructional Designer
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We are looking for an Instructional Designer to create, organize and deliver customized global training offerings that will enhance specific role-based skills, leading to increased productivity and new hire ramp-up. These trainings will focus on achieving Facebook's headcount goals as well as reinforcing our internal and external employment brand. This position will be responsible for partnering closely with recruiting leadership, recruiting partners, Human Resources and Corporate Learning and Development to assess the overall developmental needs of the global recruiting team. This position is full-time and based in Menlo Park.
- Manage the development, administration and implementation of global recruiting course offerings
- Assess effectiveness of training techniques & programs through measurable outcomes
- Develop effective training offerings to ensure individual/team development and goal attainment
- Modify new and existing content for various regions
- Ensure training, ongoing effectiveness and continued alignment of global recruiting training partners
- Evaluate and recommend new vendors and best practices
- Apply instructional design methodology to new and existing training content
- Partner with groups across Facebook involved in training to share and learn
- 3+ years' experience developing content
- 2+ years' experience developing e-learning content
- 2+ years' experience creating facilitator and participant guides
- 1+ years' experience with global programs
- At least 4 experiences of developing a training course from scratch, through to implementation and post-training assessment
- 2+ years' experience with global programs
- Recruiting specific content creation
- Mobile learning experience
- Gamification experience
- Understanding of the Facebook culture
- Creative project management skills both at a strategic and a tactical level
- Ability to independently identify, act on and manage multiple priorities
- Relationship skills (both internal and external)
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top