Recruiting Coordinator (Oculus)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly organised, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator. The role will support the Oculus Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity whilst providing a high touch candidate experience to all our Oculus EMEA Candidates. A successful coordinator will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- Scheduling phone, video call and full onsite interviews for our Oculus candidates with speed and efficiency
- Effectively partner with multiple stakeholders and complexities including the business leaders, EAs, timezones & diary complexities in a timely manner
- Coordinate a high touch, personalized, seamless candidate travel & expenses process
- Support the candidate to obtain and coordinate any Visa requirements related to the interview process and travel.
- Maintain recruitment tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Communicate professionally and in a timely manner maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates and hiring teams.
- Meet candidates who are onsite for interview and provide building tours, Oculus demos and other high touch experiences
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams to represent Oculus needs and implement any new global initiatives and Programs.
- Partner with EA's to obtain diary availability as needed and forward planning such as future holidays, business travel, external events etc.
- Ability to work in a remote office independently and build strong relationships with all stakeholders whom you may not see face to face on a daily basis
- Put the relevant coordination structure and process in place to support the growth of the Oculus sites eg: Interviewer calibration & training, Interviewer load balancing, high touch consistent candidate experience that's comparable to our leadership space, candidate diversity focus, candidate care scores & feedback, monitor and resolve any reschedules & decline issues as they occur, cross train other team members as needed etc.
- 3+ years experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA Offices
- In depth experience scheduling and supporting complex recruitment activity for senior level candidates across EMEA Offices
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing your work time efficiently.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and/or PC based calendar applications
- Ability to work autonomously and partner with senior level recruiting partners and business leaders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management Experience a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top