Recruiting Coordinator Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator Manager to join the Facebook Recruiting team. This individual will play an integral part in guiding and managing a dynamic and highly skilled team of Recruiting Coordinators to ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to our U.S. Tech Recruiting Team. In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator Manager will collaborate with recruiting leads and recruiting coordinator leads on project initiatives as they relate to creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate.
- Manage a team of Recruiting Coordinator Leads across U.S. SWE
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to your direct team
- Build effective partnerships with the client groups and Recruiting Leadership to support current and future requirements
- Lead and develop project initiatives to streamline our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
- Identify trends, leverage knowledge and interviewing activity data to inform the coordinating strategy in SWE pillar
- Collaborate with Project Coordination team to stay ahead of interviewer bottlenecks and training roadblocks to continue training & growing a participatory interviewer population
- Oversee and plan the hiring, onboarding and training of Recruiting Schedulers & Coordinators as needed
- Strategize and plan resource alignment across the SWE Recruiting Coordinator team
- Lead and develop innovative, scalable solutions that improve efficiency across the SWE Coordinator teams
- Act as an internally and externally facing representative of Facebook and our Recruiting team
- Anticipate team needs and growth and hire, flex and stretch to meet changing business demands
- 5 + years of proven leadership experience, empowering employees, developing capability and driving change in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams
- Strategic thinker with data analysis and analytical skills with experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams on recruiting strategy and hiring initiatives.
- Self-directed, detailed orientated problem solver with demonstrated experience in developing and improving processes
- Proven ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and regionally
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Knowledge of the business and product.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top