Recruiting Coordinator Lead
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator Lead to join the Facebook Recruiting team. This individual will play an integral part in guiding and managing a dynamic and highly skilled team of Recruiting Coordinators to ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to our EMEA Recruiting Team. In addition, collaborate with recruiting coordinators on project initiatives to streamline our interview process as it relates to creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate.
- Build effective partnerships with the client groups and Recruiting Leadership to support current and future requirements
- Lead and develop project initiatives to streamline our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
- Weekly data and metrics reporting on interviewing activity to inform the recruiting strategy
- Oversee and plan the hiring, onboarding and training of Recruiting Schedulers & Coordinators as needed
- Plan and recommend resource alignment and workload across the Recruiting Coordinator team
- Lead and develop innovative, scalable solutions that improve efficiency across the EMEA Coordinator team
- Act as an internally and externally facing representative of Facebook and our Recruiting team
- 5 + years of proven leadership experience, empowering employees, developing capability and driving change in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills with experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams on recruiting strategy and hiring initiatives
- Self-directed, detailed orientated problem solver with demonstrated experience and creativity in developing and improving processes
- Proven ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally and regionally
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Anticipate team needs and growth and hire, flex and stretch to meet changing business demands
- Knowledge of the business and product
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top