Recruiting Coordinator Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator Lead to join the Facebook Recruiting team. This individual will play an integral part in guiding a dynamic and highly skilled team of Recruiting Coordinators to ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to our US Tech Recruiting Team. In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator Lead will collaborate with recruiting leads on project initiatives to streamline our interview process as it relates to creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate.
- Create and implement a signature candidate experience at scale across our US Tech Recruiting team
- Build effective partnerships with the client groups and recruiting leadership to support current and future requirements
- Lead and develop project initiatives to streamline our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
- Weekly data and metrics reporting on interviewing activity to inform the Recruiting Strategy
- Support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently and successfully scheduling high-volume interview activity
- Manage a Recruiting Coordinator team across US Tech
- Hire, onboard and train Recruiting Schedulers & Coordinators as needed
- Plan and recommend resource alignment and workload across the Coordinator team
- Lead and develop innovative, scalable solutions that improve efficiency across the US Tech Coordinator team
- Act as an internally and externally facing representative of Facebook and our Recruiting team
- 2+ years experience in mentoring, training, and leading teammates
- 2+ years experience coordinating interview schedules
- Demonstrated experience in developing and improving processes
- Experience in influencing and communicating cross-functionally and regionally
- Experience in prioritizing and managing workload
- Knowledge of the product and business
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top