Recruiting Coordinator, Facebook Reality Labs
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Facebook Reality Labs team in Cork, Ireland. Recruiting Coordinators ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to our FB+ Recruiting Team. In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator will collaborate with other coordinators on project initiatives to streamline interview processes as it relates to creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate.
Facebook Reality Labs, Oculus, Building 8, Camera, and Social VR are some of the organizations that make up what we at Facebook call FB+. It is the goal of these teams to create and ship new, category-defining consumer hardware and software products that are immersive, social, and define our consumer's daily experiences. We want to enable people to experience anything, anywhere. As a team of world-class experts, we drive innovation in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, artificial intelligence, connectivity, and more.
- Coordinate phone, onsite and virtual conference interviews for candidates
- Effectively partner with multiple stakeholders and complexities including the engineering business, EAs, timezones & diary complexities in a timely manner
- Coordinate a high touch, personalized a seamless candidate travel & expenses process
- Support the candidate to obtain and coordinate any Visa related requirements related to the interview process
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate
- Communicate professionally and in a timely manner maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates and hiring teams
- Meet, greet and provide Oculus Demos for candidates who are on-site for interviews
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams to implement any new global initiatives and programs
- Partner with EAs to secure diary availability as required whilst also forward planning for things such as holidays, business travel and external events
- Partner with the business to provide support on needs such as: Interviewer calibration, load balancing and candidate experience
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports and participate in recruiting events
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA offices
- Experience coordinating interviews for recruiting teams
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Experience problem solving and focusing on multiple details simultaneously
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Experience creating and sustaining relationships with external and internal clients
- Experience working autonomously and partnering with recruitment and business partners
- Experience of Oculus products a plus
Back to top