(San Francisco, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Facebook Business Recruiting team. Recruiting Coordinators ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to our US Business Recruiting Team. In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator will collaborate with other coordinators on project initiatives to streamline interview processes as it relates to creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate.
- Coordinate phone, onsite and virtual conference interviews for candidates
- Coordinate candidate travel and manage candidate expenses process
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring data accuracy
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally
- Meet and greet candidates who are on-site for interview
- Deliver a seamless and positive recruiting experience for all candidates
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
- Participate in recruiting events
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process
- 6+ months experience coordinating for a Facebook Recruiting team
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across US offices
- Experience coordinating interviews for recruiting teams
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Experience creating and sustaining relationships with external and internal clients
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top