(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator . The role will support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process.
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across LATAM offices
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Experience coordinating interviews for a Facebook Recruiting Teams
- Fluency in business English and Portuguese (spoken and written)
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activities
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- Driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Spanish (spoken and written) is a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top