Recruiting Analytics Partner
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
You are passionate about people problems. You are sharp with data and not only have applied statistical methods but also understand them deeply. You relish exploring and mastering new technical concepts and tools. Your rare combination of passion and skills is exactly the type of talent the Facebook People Analytics team is seeking.
As part of the People Analytics team, you'll be an active partner with HR and functional leaders to perform research and analyses on our recruiting process and tools. You'll help redefine our team mission and impact. You'll help us attract, select and hire amazing people, and will answer questions most other organizations have not yet asked. You'll make an exceptional workplace even better.
This is a full-time role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Apply expertise in people research, quantitative analysis, and data visualization to help Facebook recruit, grow and retain talent
- See beyond the numbers to identify solutions that will raise the bar for all things people-related
- Take ownership of the entire recruiting lifecycle, explore rich untapped data, and collaborate with top-notch data engineering and visualization talents
- Partner with HR and recruiting teams on people projects to identify and clarify critical recruiting issues, deeply understand our recruiting processes, and analyze data to drive improvements
- Bring together Facebook-specific data and outside research to help leaders understand recruiting and people issues, and take action
- Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications for employees and Facebook as a whole, to technical and non-technical audiences, including managers and top executives
- Master's degree in a field emphasizing people research (e.g., Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Psychology, Labor Economics, Management)
- 3+ years experience conducting quantitative people research in an organization or consulting environment (including working with key stakeholders to understand and clarify their people research needs, and communicating technical analyses to non-technical audiences)
- 3+ years experience applying statistical methods to people research problems in a work environment, such as Dimensionality Reduction Techniques, Categorical Analysis, Generalized Linear Models, Psychometrics, and Research Design, etc.
- Demonstrated ability in managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data using tools such as R, Python, or SQL
- 1+ year of experience with data visualization using tools such as R, Tableau, Gephi, d3, etc.
- PhD in a field emphasizing people research (e.g., Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Psychology, Labor Economics, Management)
- 5+ years of experience of conducting quantitative research and applying statistical methods in a work environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top