Recruiter, Solutions Engineering
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Technical Recruiter to work in close partnership with hiring managers and develop strategies to find exceptional talent for our Solutions Engineering team. As a member of our team, the Technical Recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end partnering effectively with Solutions Engineering team to grow our engineering teams. We're seeking an experienced Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team. We're also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it's really like to work here.
- Partnering closely with Hiring Managers, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators to design and execute customised, recruiting strategies and achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage relevant candidates through creative sourcing and search techniques
- Manage recruiting pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders and recruiting partners
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Embody Facebook's culture - Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience, ideally within a search firm, recruitment agency or in-house recruiting team
- Deep expertise in technical recruiting across software engineering disciplines
- Experience partnering closely with leadership teams on recruiting initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive results in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top