Recruiter, Public Policy and Communications
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We're passionate about delivering a great candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us.
Our EMEA Business Recruiting team is looking for an experienced recruiter to take ownership of hiring various roles in Communications and Policy. Working across key markets in the region these teams look to hire people with expertise in different countries who are able to engage with policy makers and respond to their concerns and corporate communication specialists who understand the challenges and issues of a fast-paced growing tech company.
Managing relationships with key leaders in the region you will develop long term talent pipelines and work as a trusted business partner to identify and hire world class talent within the Policy and Communications space. This is a permanent role based in London.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our Comms and Policy function
- Work with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions
- Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive the offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates and generating offer letters
- Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Facebook and our talent acquisition team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Passionate about Facebook and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Extensive experience recruiting and sourcing for roles from mid to executive level
- Recruiting experience across EMEA in a multinational company a plus
- Experience recruiting within Legal, Government, Communications and Policy a plus
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Driven self starter able to work autonomously
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Interest in contributing to the Facebook mission and goals
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top