Recruiter, People Team
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
As a member of our people recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading HR and recruiting talent. We're passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Develop and execute the research strategy to support our global resourcing needs including evolving our processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the business
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, HR, Compensation)
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Experience influencing senior leadership and executive teams
- Experience developing and executing sourcing/recruitment plans for searches
- Experience managing projects related to branding and campaigns
- Business recruiting experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top