Recruiter, Online Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
You will be able to drive planning, strategy and execution of recruiting goals, manage communication and partnership with hiring managers, create and improve recruiting processes and also at times be hands-on with full-cycle recruiting for critical, hard-to-fill requisitions within Online Operations. You will have a key part to play in continuing to build the employment brand and reputation of Facebook as a great place to work. You have broad knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements, be a strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills, able to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally. You have creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams. Passionate about Facebook and knowledge of the product and business. As a Sourcer, you will develop, drive and execute on the staffing strategies for our Media Partnerships team. The position is based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Work closely with Lead, Sourcers and Recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating a pipeline of top talent
- Map talent space through tactical research, networking, social media and the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on sourcing campaigns, referral generation and events
- Engage, develop relationships with, and assist candidates through the recruitment process
- Develop and lead projects and initiatives to increase candidate pipeline
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact regional pipeline
- Partner and collaborate with other Sourcers and recruiters to ensure that leads are shared in a timely manner with appropriate pipelines.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of sourcing experience
- Experience in focusing on operations or data analyst profiles
- Knowledge about the Facebook product and able to understand relevant skills, target companies and relevant events.
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into searches for candidate profiles
- Ability to screen resumes to identify candidates
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top