Recruiter, Mergers and Acquisitions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's M&A recruiting team provides niche support to our corporate development partners who help bring in emerging technologies and talent. Our team embraces working in ambiguity but moving fast while maintaining a high-level of confidentiality.
We are looking for a recruiter who wants to support in the evaluation, relationship building, and onboarding of new companies. You will partner with leadership and corporate development to strategize on best practices for talent profile alignment, interviewing, and closing of acquihire talent. We want someone who is analytical, thinks outside the box, strong communication skills, and a problem solver.
- Talent mapping for prospective companies and provide in depth analysis to internal partners
- Partners closely with project coordinators, corporate development team, and executive leadership to execute hiring for acquihire talent
- Manages candidate experience from inception to close of the acquisition including but not limited to prep calls, candidate onsite, debriefs, offer delivery, etc.
- Helps maintain multiple workstreams with cross-functional partners (i.e. HR, compensation, finance, IT) to ensure smooth onboarding experience
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and data integrity with internal systems
- Provides solutions to unique candidate scenarios
- Act as an internal and external representative of M&A at all times
- Open to travel
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience for multiple skillsets
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and closing candidates
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience partnering with management, external clients, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Communication and relationship building experience
- Knowledge in project management
- Organizational experience
- Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions
Back to top