Recruiter, Mergers and Acquisition Batch Projects
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's M&A recruiting team provides niche support to our corporate development partners who help bring in emerging technologies. Our team embraces working in ambiguity but moving fast while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
We are looking for a Recruiter who wants to support unique efforts to bring in top talent to Facebook in an expeditious time frame. You will partner with engineering leadership and recruiting leadership to strategize on best practices for talent profile alignment, interviewing, and closing of acquihire talent. We want someone who is analytical, thinks outside the box, strong communication skills, and a problem solver.
- Executes on hiring top talent for Facebook organizations in specialized recruiting scenarios
- Partners closely with project coordinators, M&A recruiting leadership, and executive leadership to execute hiring for talent
- Manages candidate experience from inception to close of the acquisition including but not limited to prep calls, candidate onsite, debriefs, offer delivery, etc.
- Helps maintain multiple workstreams with cross-functional partners (i.e. HR, compensation, finance, IT) to ensure smooth onboarding experience
- Ensures that candidates receive white glove treatment throughout the whole process
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and data integrity with internal systems
- Provides solutions to unique candidate scenarios
- Act as an internal and external representative of M&A at all times
- Open to travel
- 8+ years of recruiting experience for multiple skillsets
- Communication and relationship building experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and closing candidates
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience partnering with senior leadership, external clients, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Project management experience
- Organizational experience
- Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions
Back to top