Recruiter, Global Sales Organisation
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our Recruiting team is looking for a Recruiter to support the hiring of our Global Marketing & Sales team in EMEA. This is a permanent position based in our London office. As 'one team', People@ focuses on three major areas: hire the best people, foster continuous personal growth and enrich the overall Facebook experience. Our culture is our most important asset, and as the keepers of that culture, we're seeking folks who share our values of moving fast, openness and impact. We're making the world more open and connected. Want to help? This role will report directly into the EMEA Recruiting Manager for the Global Sales & SMB Organisation.
- Manage full 360 recruiting process for our Global Sales Organisation
- Work with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, Coordinators, internal transfers & referrals team) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions
- Partner effectively & collaborate with the wider people@ team including compensation & benefits, HR & Peeps
- Build strong partnerships with hiring groups using data to direct hiring conversations
- Build out and manage a proactive pipeline of qualified candidates
- Run and direct recruiting events based on hiring needs
- Collaborate and define a diversity engagement plan for hiring groups
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Provide regular data reports and performance metrics
- Drive the offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates and generating offer letters
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Facebook and our talent acquisition team
- Passionate about Facebook product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Several year's EMEA recruiting experience gained in an in-house recruiting role.
- Sales & Marketing recruiting experience essential, hiring within the UK/IRE market within Media, creative or tech highly advantageous
- Recruiting experience across multiple departments and with a multinational company a plus
- Data driven individual with strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand headcount reports
- Must have strong collaboration skills
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Interest in contributing to the Facebook mission and goals Willingness to work flexible hours if needed
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top