Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. As ‘one team’, People@ focuses on three major areas: hire the best people, foster continuous personal growth and enrich the overall Facebook experience. Our culture is our most important asset, and as the keepers of that culture, we’re seeking folks who share our values of moving fast, openness and impact. As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our sourcers as needed
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, and HR teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- 8-10 years of relevant recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
- Experience in developing complex compensation packages and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top