Real Estate Space Planning Analyst
The Real Estate Space Planning Analyst reports directly to the Global Space Planner, as part of the Global Planning team.They will be responsible for providing data reporting, presentation and communications in support of the space planning and real estate team. To be successful in this role, you should have strong analytical skills, be able to ensure accurate reporting of space and real estate data. As well as have strong presentation skills to visualize data, have strong communication skills.
REAL ESTATE SPACE PLANNING ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Highly skilled, and technologically savvy and utilize software to support planning solutions and communicate ideas clearly with planning team and facilities team. Have the ability to consolidate data into presentations.
- Analyze real estate and space planning data and support the preparation of real estate strategies.
- Responsible for producing and building detailed data collection and analysis from varying sources.
- Partner with facilities analytics/IT team on innovations and customization to existing databases to enhance systems and meet changing needs.
- Providing support in the creation of presentations and utilization studies maintain and update documents.
- Ability to work independently, multi task and meet deadlines and deal with teams changing necessities and request.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in regard to all discussed space plans and real estate dealings.
- Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under fast-paced environment and demanding situations.
- Foster critical relationships with regional planning leads, transactions, finance and/or facility team members for data compilation and review for accuracy.
- 5 or more years of experience with real estate or facilities management
- Knowledge in Excel, with analytical, organization and problem solving experience
- Knowledge in MS Office, and has communication and presentation experience
- Experience working in real estate industry or occupancy planning
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-national environment
- Interpersonal experience with experience interacting with executive level leadership
- Bachelors Degree in business, or related real estate/facilities focus
- Client relationship management experience
- Unique appetite to push envelope on global data solutions, continually seeking to improve planning processes, challenging the status quo
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in relation time zone work, and adjust work hours accordingly
- MBA preferred
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Associate General Counsel, Product (Instagram)
New York, NY + 1 More
- Business Operations Analyst
New York, NY
- Executive Assistant
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
- Lead Commercial Counsel, Mobile and Connectivity
Los Angeles, CA + 3 More
- Lead Counsel, Regulatory
Menlo Park, CA + 3 More
- Lead Product Counsel
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top