Quality Systems Project Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We are looking for a passionate problem solver to develop both a deep and broad understanding of Facebookâ€™s review policies and processes and understand where our people, processes, and systems need to improve in order to give help to the people who need it most.
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners, subject matter experts, operations managers and our Engineering, Reporting, and Outsourcing teams.
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of Facebook's community support processes, products and policies
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new quality program initiatives that enable Facebook to improve the integrity and effectiveness of its quality systems
- Analyze existing quality processes and tools to provide recommendations for improvements, and partner with engineering teams to implement change
- Research new and innovative methods to measure and improve quality
- Manage complex cross-functional projects and deliver high-quality solutions
- Travel overnight internationally when needed (
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or related field
- 5+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 5+ years of experience doing business process analysis
- 4+ years working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering or equivalent team
- 4+ years of experience working with Excel
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- Open, collaborative and proven team player
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Avid Facebook user, a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience
Back to top