Quality Operations Project Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We are looking for a passionate problem solver to develop both a deep and broad understanding of Facebook's review policies and processes and understand where our people, processes, and systems need to improve in order to give help to the people who need it most.
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners, subject matter experts, operations managers and our Engineering, Reporting, and Outsourcing teams.
- Ensure timely delivery of day-to-day quality metrics from our outsourced and in-house partners against Service Level targets
- Ensure integrity of quality metrics by supporting and coaching quality auditors
- Coach auditors and improve the audit process to ensure clear, timely and actionable feedback is sent to teams to improve their performance
- Perform weekly qualitative and quantitative analyses of error trends and collaborate with peers supporting other regions to aggregate, prioritize and report on the top quality issues impacting the organization
- Gather and analyze feedback from auditors to provide recommendations for improvements to Facebook's quality systems
- Develop and maintain process documentation for the end-to-end quality process to ensure consistency across regions
- Launch/maintain quality programs for new products and new support sites (vendor locations)
- Travel overnight internationally when needed (
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering or equivalent team
- 2+ years experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions)
- 1+ years of Project Management experience
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- Open, collaborative and proven team player
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Avid Facebook user, a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top