Quality Manager, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is looking to hire an experienced manager to devise and implement systems and procedures to meet our quality goals. As a Quality Manager you will lead a global team to develop and implement processes for measuring the quality for our operational teams, investigate gaps, provide insights and drive improvements to quality so that we can keep and grow Facebook as a safe place where people share the important events in their life with their friends, family, and loved ones. We are looking for someone who influence through data and grow the scope and skillsets across a global team
The person in this role will assume management responsibilities, partner with operations teams to build scalable quality solutions, and work cross-functionally with product, engineering, finance, and policy partners to ensure operational excellence and drive Community Operations' most important strategic priorities. This role will report into our Director of Global Reporting and Quality.
- Manage a global team that builds quality measurement and solutions to drive operational excellence and decision making
- Develop a team focused on identifying actionable insights through data, making recommendations to improve quality and our quality systems and holding our operations teams accountable to targets
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and recognition to team members while fostering their career development
- Implement and drive operational cadences, such as holistic monitoring and reporting of quality metrics and gaps and drive accountability across Operations to meet or exceed quality measurement targets
- Conduct urgent, time-sensitive investigations of quality issues to determine root cause and recommend corrective action
- Utilize deep product and industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross functional leader
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 6+ years of experience in a quality control/quality analysis, analytics, or project management environment
- 2+ years people management
- Experience in a complex fast paced environment
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce meaningful results
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- Ability to present and visualize data to draw insights
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of breaking down complex process and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at the regional or global level
- Self-driven with ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with SQL and Tableau
- Experience managing global teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top