Quality Assurance Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Compliance Operations is focused on ensuring that the platforms and communities that we support remain safe and secure from all forms of harm. Regulated payments is a core area of support and our small and global team operates compliance programs across Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions Screening, Identity Verification and Due Diligence for Facebook, Instagram, Oculus and Whatsapp. We need influencers who can support highly regulated operations experiences to ensure the safety of our platforms. If you like protecting people and finding bad guys Compliance Operations is for you.
We are seeking an experienced quality assurance leader who has developed and scaled a program in a growing operations team and a track record of strong partnership with key stakeholders. You will have hands-on experience identifying and addressing operational, IT and compliance risks in business processes, evaluating the design of internal controls, and assessing the effectiveness of processes and controls. You will have a passion for people management and demonstrated ability to build and develop leaders on your team.
- Work as part of the global Scaled Services team within Compliance Operations leading a team of Quality Assurance analysts that perform reviews and tests with focus on outcome accuracy and control effectiveness.
- Demonstrate understanding and creativity by leading the team to develop new testing approaches and creative solutions to enhance QA coverage and enhance QA impact to the business.
- Effectively communicate QA results to all levels of management and internal and external auditors, providing insights into recommended areas for process improvements or system automations to prevent recurring issues.
- Work cross-functionally with relevant parties on process improvement projects to enhance control environment.
- Standardize & automate QA reporting & metrics, ensuring that we are focused on the right measures.
- Ensure timely delivery of day-to-day quality metrics from our outsourced and in-house partners against Service Level targets
- Ensure integrity of quality metrics by supporting and coaching quality auditors
- Coach auditors and improve the review process to ensure clear, timely and actionable feedback is sent to teams to improve their performance
- Perform weekly qualitative and quantitative analyses of error trends and collaborate with peers supporting other regions to aggregate, prioritize and report on the top quality issues impacting the organization
- Gather and analyze feedback from auditors to provide recommendations for improvements to Facebook's quality systems
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering or equivalent team
- Experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions)
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Outsourcing experience and knowledge of outsourcing landscape including comprehension of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Experience working as part of a global, cross-functional team in multiple geographic regions and working with all levels
- Experience with Excel, SQL and/or other data analysis tools
Back to top