QA Lead, Facebook Reality Labs
- Los Angeles, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Oculus team at Facebook builds the VR hardware and platform to let you experience anything, anywhere, with anyone. Additionally, Facebook has teams dedicated to building social experiences in VR that make it easier to spend time with your friends, wherever they are. Virtual reality's potential to connect the world is immense-and we're just getting started. Oculus Research is driving the state of the art forward with breakthrough work in computer vision, advanced optics, eye tracking, mixed reality, and new ways to map the human body.Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems. Come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world. As a QA Lead at Oculus, you'll ensure the delivery of a high-quality software and platform for Oculus product lines. You'll be responsible for building and executing test strategy and plans across multiple products and platforms while working with engineering teams to identify and resolve defects. You will ensure the release of Oculus product will delight our customers. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented engineer, with a passion for building great software products and improving engineering efficiency.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
- Implement process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple products.
- Test functionality of games and apps built for Oculus ecosystem.
- Plan, develop and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Own the process of creating metrics to measure and monitor product performance.
- Partner with Automation and Infrastructure team to leverage automation to allow better reliability and scalability.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience debugging applications on Platform, PC and Mobile component.
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining commercial software.
- Experience coding in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ or equivalent language.
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing.
Back to top