Publisher Solutions Yield Analytics Manager
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Audience Network helps publishers monetize their content on and off Facebook through access to over 5 million global Facebook advertisers. Audience Network uses powerful people-based marketing to make it easy for publishers to show their audience better, more relevant ads while driving the best results for advertisers.The Publisher Solutions' Yield Optimization team is an analytics group focused on optimizing yield for the publishers on Audience Network while ensuring that our advertisers see effective and valuable delivery on the Audience Network. In service of this goal, the team works with publishing and advertising clients to optimize their performance, conducts research into the Audience Network marketplace, and provides data and insights to guide overall product and business strategy.The Yield Analytics Manager role will focus on leading these efforts for Facebook's Instant Articles product. This is a hands-on role that combines day-to-day analytics (focusing on understanding the Instant Articles complex ecosystem, modeling the interaction between supply and demand), cross-functional leadership (informing tactical and strategic decisions), and team leadership (setting analytics priorities, developing scalable processes, guiding marketplace research.)The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in analytics, research and statistics, strong communication skills, team leadership, and experience with ad tech. Applicants should have a strong quantitative background, experience analyzing large data-sets, and experience in marketplace analytics in online advertising.This position is full-time and located in our office in Menlo Park or New York.
- Build out a larger yield analytics team of 3 to 8 to support Instant Articles and other on Facebook Publisher Monetization products.
- Lead projects to improve technical and quantitative understanding of Instant Articles throughout the company.
- Make recommendations and help guide product and business decisions based on marketplace analyses and deep understanding of network dynamics and long-term strategy
- Work cross-functionally with product, product marketing, and sales on optimization opportunities and insights.
- Lead in-depth partner/client interactions grounded in marketplace analytics, measurement and yield optimization.
- 12+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics, or Finance).
- Experience building analytical models and working with structured and unstructured data sets to drive business decisions.
- Experience building and growing analytics teams.
- Experience with data manipulation (e.g., Hive and/or SQL) data visualization (e.g. Tableau), statistical analysis (R or Python).
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner.
- Communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Experience in consumer internet and social media fields.
- 10+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- Master's degree.
- Experience in working with advertising technology platforms (e.g. DoubleClick, Atlas).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top