Publisher Solutions Partner Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced partner management leader to manage our top advertising technology partnerships. The leader will be accountable for financial performance, technical roadmap and legal performance of all our partners.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for our partners with the objective of optimizing Facebook technologies and products to help publishers transform their monetization strategy.
- Define measures of success with each relationship and use data to analyze success.
- Predict and manage evolution of our relationships.
- Build and support relationships with their executives, their customers, cross-functional teams and publisher leaders.
- Mentor team members, guide their immediate and long-term direction and results.
- Work collaboratively with the Product, Marketing and other cross-functional teams in long-term productive partnerships.
- Define, review and agreement for a clear set of priorities, joint initiatives and strategies with our partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience within partner management in an advertising capacity
- 7+ years of experience in sales, channel sales and/or business development roles in digital media
- Experience in managing multi-stakeholder and product solutions
- Experience in ad tech with focusing on mediation layers and publishing solutions
- Experience using Google technologies to develop businesses.
- Experience as an advisor to key technology decision makers on strategic plans.
- Understanding of how the C-suite builds and displays technology as a strategic asset to their business.
- Technical background in computer science with experience in Direct Sales, Sales Channel, or strategic alliances.
- Track record of enabling strategic, long-lasting, trusted partner relationships.
Back to top