Publisher Development Manager, Publisher Solutions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a talented, self-motivated Publisher Development Manager to join the Publisher Solutions Strategic Account Management team. Our mission is to bring Facebook's highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world, and we're just getting started. We're a mobile-focused team and our priority is to guide premium publishers as they adopt the Facebook Audience Network.
As a Publisher Development Manager, you will be responsible for working with our largest and most strategic customers. In this role, you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building long-term strategic relationships with our customers and partners, ensuring that their experience with Facebook Audience Network is transformative for their business.
This position requires demonstrated strategic sales account management expertise, marketplace expertise, understanding of the mobile app ecosystem, ability to foster executive level Publisher relationships and a passion for growing Facebook's Audience Network business. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team and become a true partner to our most strategic customers and shape how our business and products evolve by representing the voice of the customer. Although this position will be based in Paris some European travel will be required.
- Strategic account management, lead and support revenue and account planning for the current customer base. Develop and execute on customer success plans and create the conditions for adoption and growth.
- Engage with publishers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of Facebook Audience Network, influencing their monetisation strategy and programmatic demand generation.
- You will represent and convey the Facebook Audience Network's value proposition to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders, driving adoption, engagement and growth.
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction.
- Act in a consultative capacity to influence and educate Publisher sales and marketing teams on go-to--market strategies to achieve and exceed their business growth goals.
- Actively engage with our Client Partners team including assisting in pre--close pitches, pre--launch strategy and structuring of commercial terms.
- As a client advocate, you will manage the business relationship and effectively represent client needs internally.
- Bring publisher feedback from the field back to the Product team to influence product roadmap development.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Facebook's Audience Network products and service offerings, adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- Manage all day--to--day operations with assigned accounts with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience.
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goals.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- 8 + years' sales and account management experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable understanding of the digital advertising landscape, in particular the mobile ecosystem
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience.
- Working knowledge and/or experience with any of the following business models: SSPs, DSPs, RTB, Agency Trading.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing.
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, fluid and collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Proven problem-solving, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Business fluency in English and French.
- Business fluency in Italian.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top