Publisher Development Manager - India/ANZ
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced account manager/sales professional to join its growing Publisher Solutions team in APAC. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the publisher adoption of the Audience Network product offerings for mobile app developers. The product suite provides real-time advertising technologies for publishers including yield optimization and streamlined ad network management for Apps. The Facebook Audience Network team works with most of the largest mobile app developers in India and ANZ region. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the overall relationships with existing customers. The Publisher Development Manager will be responsible for a variety of customer facing activities and will own all post sale responsibilities including the relationship with current clients, supporting integrations, performance optimization cross/up sell to customers across products. The successful candidate will have experience in mobile advertising, be highly detail oriented, well organized, have the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage competing priorities. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Publisher Solutions for South APAC. This role will be based out of Facebook's office in Singapore.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers and be their go-to person for all day to day account management and business needs.
- Develop and grow existing client relationships for assigned key accounts, as a responsive, reliable, patient partner our customers can trust in long term.
- Own the existing book of business and responsible to grow revenues from new and existing accounts
- Track performance of the overall network and provide real time feedback to product & engineering cross functional teams on issues
- Articulate the advantages of using Facebook's mobile technologies and service offerings
- Actively manage the integration within new mobile apps and help app developers adopt native ad formats and provide thought leadership on best practices
- Train new customers, introduce new features to the market and encourage the adoption of premium features
- Provide consultative feedback to customers on how to grow their business including but not limited to adoption of native ad formats, waterfall management etc
- Contribute to integration best practices & stay on top of all new product developments
- 5+ years of account management and/or sales experience in digital advertising
- 3+ years of experience in mobile advertising as an account manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic, strategic and problem solving skills
- Technical aptitude on the mobile app and overall adtech ecosystem
- Basic knowledge of developing Android and/or iOS apps is a plus
- Proven organizational skills and flawless attention to detail in data input is a must
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness & ability to travel about 25% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top