Publisher Development Manager - Greater China Region
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced account manager/sales professional to join its growing Adtech team in APAC, supporting the Greater China region. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the publisher adoption of the Audience Network product offerings for mobile app developers. The product suite provides real-time advertising technologies for publishers including yield optimization and streamlined ad network management for Apps. The Facebook GCR Adtech team works with most of the largest mobile app developers in the region and in this role, you will be responsible for managing the overall relationships with existing customers. The Account Manager will be responsible for a variety of customer facing activities and will own all post sale responsibilities including the relationship with current clients, supporting integrations, performance optimization cross/up sell to customers across products. The successful candidate will have experience in mobile advertising, be highly detail oriented, well organized, have the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage competing priorities. This role will be based out of Facebook’s office in Singapore and reports to the APAC Head of Publisher Sales – Audience Network.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers and be their go-to person for all day to day account management and business needs
- Develop and grow existing client relationships for assigned key accounts, as a responsive, reliable, patient partner our customers can trust in long term.
- Own the existing book of business and responsible to grow revenues from new and existing accounts
- Track performance of the overall network and provide real time feedback to product & engineering cross functional teams on issues
- Articulate the advantages of using Facebook’s mobile technologies and service offerings
- Actively manage the integration within new mobile apps and help app developers adopt native ad formats and provide thought leadership on best practices
- Train new customers, introduce new features to the market and encourage the adoption of premium features
- Provide consultative feedback to customers on how to grow their business including but not limited to adoption of native ad formats, waterfall management etc
- Contribute to integration best practices & stay on top of all new product developments
- 5+ years of account management and/or sales experience in digital advertising
- 3+ years of experience in mobile advertising as an account manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic, strategic and problem solving skills
- Technical aptitude on the mobile app and overall adtech ecosystem
- Basic knowledge of developing Android and/or iOS apps is a plus
- Proven organizational skills and flawless attention to detail in data input is a must
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness & ability to travel about 20% of the time
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top