Publisher Development Manager
(New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
For Facebook advertising, our mission is to make meaningful connections between people and businesses. Historically we have accomplished this on Facebook – through our apps and our websites. Over the past two years we have expanded this mission to help people and businesses connect in meaningful ways beyond Facebook across the entire digital landscape. For advertisers, we have developed Atlas to extend the industry leading measurement capabilities we created for Facebook to all of their digital campaigns. For publishers and developers, we launched the Audience Network to help advertisers extend their campaigns beyond Facebook and provide publishers with a plug and play solution to increase their yield while improving user experience in their apps. With our acquisition of LiveRail we now have a full enterprise class toolset to enable publishers to run their businesses on a next generation monetization platform. We are seeking a Publisher Development Manager. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with our top publishers, as well as capitalize on potential opportunities. You’ll cultivate existing relationships to make sure they can take full advantage of Facebook’s suite of publisher tools and services, and drive business decisions across key accounts with significant impact on revenues.
- Build and grow deep, strategic partnerships with existing publisher and publishing group clients using Facebook’s ad technology and monetization services
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key publisher stakeholders to unlock revenue opportunities across multiple facets of publisher’s business
- Apply relationships, research, and market analysis to proactively understand business and commercial strategy for a short-list of Facebook’s strategic publisher customers
- Achieve defined revenue goals through the expansion of Facebook’s video, mobile display, and native publisher product (Audience Network) by uncovering and solving publisher business needs
- Drive quarterly business reviews with senior executives
- Deliver and execute both new agreements with current publisher customers, and renegotiation of existing publisher contracts
- Leverage cross functional Facebook resources, including product stakeholders, to maintain a comprehensive understanding of Facebook’s portfolio
- Evaluate and influence product roadmap based on customer and revenue objectives
- Maintain understanding of contract clause terms/conditions to clearly educate customers
- Work in collaboration with sales and technical teams, ensure publishers’ business is serviced to a high standard
- Work with internal Facebook teams to ensure that all Facebook core products are successfully pitched to publisher
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of sales, product development and/or business development experience working with publisher ad operations and sales teams within the online advertising market
- Experience in business development, client relationship and solution-based selling
- Experience managing and working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across departments
- Experience with digital advertising landscape, including an understanding of ad serving technology, exchanges, SSPs, DSPs and content management systems
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top