Publisher Development Manager, Audience Network
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a talented, self-motivated Publisher Development Manager to join the Publisher Solutions Account Management team. Our mission is to bring Facebook's highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world, and we're just getting started. We're a mobile-focused team and our priority is to guide premium publishers as they adopt the Facebook Audience Network.
As a Publisher Development Manager, you will be responsible for working with our largest and most strategic customers. In this role, you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building long-term strategic relationships with our customers and partners, ensuring that their experience with Facebook Audience Network is transformative for their business.
A significant part of your role will be to serve as a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and all internal Facebook Audience Network. You will be a team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Facebook Audience Network serves its customers and be willing to roll up your sleeves and assist where needed. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business, technical and analytical skills to continue to grow our business and enhance our product suite.
This position requires demonstrated strategic account management expertise, marketplace expertise, understanding of the mobile app ecosystem, ability to foster executive level Publisher relationships and a passion for growing Facebook's Audience Network business.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team and become a true partner to our most strategic customers and shape how our product evolves by representing the voice of the customer. This position is full time and based in London.
- Excellence in strategic account management, lead and support revenue and account planning for current customer base. Develop and execute on customer success plans and create the conditions for adoption and growth.
- As the client's trusted advisor, you engage with publishers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of Facebook Audience Network.
- You are responsible for a variety of customer facing activities such as business requirements analysis, monetisation strategy, programmatic demand generation.
- You represent and convey the Facebook Audience Network's value proposition to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders, driving adoption, engagement and growth.
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction.
- Act in a consultative capacity to influence and educate Publisher sales and marketing teams on go-to-market strategies to achieve and exceed their business growth goals.
- Actively engage with our Client Partners team including assisting in pre-close pitches, prelaunch strategy and structuring of commercial terms.
- As a client advocate, you manage the business relationship and effectively represent client needs internally.
- Gather customer product feedback to shape the product roadmap -development.-
- Maintain a deep understanding of Facebook's Audience Network products and service offerings, adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- Manage all day-to-day operations with assigned accounts with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience.
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goals.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- 7+ years of proven sales and account management experience in digital marketing
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, in particular the mobile ecosystem
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience
- Working knowledge and/or experience with any of the following business models: SSPs, DSPs, RTB, Agency Trading
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles
- Strategic thinker with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, fluid and collaborative environment
- Ability to lead cross-function business and technical teams to achieve measurable impact
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Proven problem solving, organisational skills and attention to detail
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top