Public Policy Manager, US
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook's U.S. Public Policy team is seeking a Public Policy Manager to lead our efforts crafting positions on US Federal/State policy and analyzing and drafting legislative text. Candidates should have expertise in congressional policy, experience drafting legislative and regulatory language, and a strong knowledge of the digital economy and Internet issues. They should also have analytical skills and share our vision of making the world more open and connected.
This role is full-time and will be based in Washington, DC.
- Analyze and develop policy strategy and positions
- Identify, monitor, and analyze Congressional/regulatory issues impacting Facebook at the Federal level
- Articulate our policy positions in briefing papers, consultation responses and internal policy meetings
- Advise Facebook teams on policy matters to guide development of services and policies
- Represent Facebook in meetings with key stakeholders
- Communicate Facebookâ€™s positions in public presentations
- 10+ years of public policy experience
- Experience working in technology and related policy issues
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Capitol Hill committee experience working on technology issues
- Legislative drafting experience
Back to top