Project & Operations Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Project & Operations Lead to join the Global Business Marketing team. This person will sit in the Guild, GBM's internal creative and digital agency. The Project & Operations Lead will be responsible for driving the execution and activation of numerous programs and initiatives and will work with various stakeholders including Creative, Digital, Marketing, Events, Sales, and more.
This position is full-time, based in our APAC Headquarters in Singapore.
- Project manage and drive large-scale, complex initiatives, productions, and digital campaigns
- Partner with Marketing, Creative, and Digital Leads (global, regional, and local) to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences
- identifying opportunities for cohesion and scale wherever possible
- Facilitate relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding and securing resources, building and owning schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early, resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Track progress on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps, proactively seeking out information where needed
- Clear, open and timely communication of requirements, milestones, shortfalls, and solutions
- Manage resource allocation (talent and budgetary) across multiple project initiatives and teams (internal and third party) - ensuring teams are aware of key milestone dates, and communicating issues related to staying on schedule
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Be champion of internal tools and processes that will help promote better integration, efficiencies, and effectiveness
- 8+ years of relevant project management experience, preferably at an agency or studio
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to have open, and at times, hard conversations
- Experience building cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Experience or knowledge in the production of events, campaigns, printed collateral, presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials (digital and traditional)
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on complex marketing programs
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top