Project Manager, Site Integrity Operations
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy self-starter with a passion for helping others, protecting our community and being the voice of our users. This individual will sit within the Global Site Integrity Operations team, and work to improve the overall user experience by delivering qualitative and quantitative insight into user behavior. As a Project Manager, you will identify areas for process improvement, help us intelligently scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes and solve challenging problems and help to prevent them.
PROJECT MANAGER, SITE INTEGRITY OPERATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a deep understanding of spam and other nefarious behavior, and how it affects Facebook, Instagram and our communities
- Gather, analyze and represent on scale user trends to improve the overall user support experience
- Use signals and insights to identify opportunities in driving down spam and other nefarious behavior
- Analyze metrics to improve efficiency of spam detection workflows
- Partner with Engineering, Security, and Analytics to identify, influence, and execute our abuse fighting strategies
- Communicate insights around the spam ecosystem to the cross-functional partners
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical initiatives
- Use problem solving skills to resolve scalable spam problems
- Use data analysis and representation tools such as Excel and/or Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting
- 2+ years of work experience in an operations, project management, consulting, or equivalent environment
- 2+ years of work experience leading projects with cross-functional partners
- Experience identifying trends and insights from large data sets
- Experience communicating with a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Problem-solving experience
- Experience developing and documenting procedures and workflows
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative discipline such as math, statistics, computer science
- 2+ years of work experience with data analysis
- 1+ years of work experience with SQL, Python, Haskell or similar language
- 1+ years of work experience in a trust and safety, security, spam, or similar domain
- 1+ years of work experience in outsourcing and vendor management
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues
- 1+ years of work experience in an analytics environment
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Automation Specialist, Media Operations
- Data Analyst, Site Integrity
- Platform Policy Enforcement Investigator
- Product Data Operations, Strategy Specialist
Sunnyvale, CA + 1 More
- Safety Investigator
- Systems Project Manager, Community Operations
Sunnyvale, CA + 1 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top