Project Manager: Quality, Training & Policy - Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Community Operations (CO) is focused on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, CO is for you.
The Global CO Outsourcing team is spread across several offices, and supports internal operations teams across all regions by managing our outsourced operations and partner relationships. Outsourcing is a strategically important area for Facebook to support our growth â€" creating empathy with our community at this scale is a challenge no other company has solved before â€" and requires talent that can add thought leadership in this area. The CO Outsourcing Project Manager will play a key role in helping Facebook to scale our community support while creating a world-class support experience for our community.
- Project manage multiple medium to large-scale projects from scoping through to implementation and roll out.
- Advocate for our Outsourcing Vendor Partners with internal teams (such as Policy, Quality, Training, and Engineering) to enable outsourcing operations that help improve our community experience and support.
- Identify potential risks or issues with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects.
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans, furthering our mission of protecting and supporting our Facebook community.
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies, product, process and support system solutions.
- Coordinate quality adherence programs between internal and external teams.
- Ability for minimum 40% international travel.
- 5+ years Project Management experience, with knowledge in process management, operations based projects and a track record in implementation of these projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently through to implementation in an operational environment.
- Experience in training and/or quality assurance management with demonstrated delivery of program improvement and thought leadership.
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders across multiple geographic regions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Experience in leading operations teams, e.g. in outsourced environment.
Back to top