Project Manager, People Operations, EMEA
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Project Manager in People Operations EMEA to lead on key projects and support the smooth operations of the People@ org. This person would report into the Head of EMEA People Operations. The person in this hands-on role will ideally have a background in project management or consulting and/ or process improvement and will partner with teams across the organisation including the HRBP’s, recruiting, compensation and benefits and L&D teams. This role will also link closely with our global teams.
- Leading projects and continuous improvement initiatives across EMEA that will help Facebook scale across the region
- Be responsible for leading the team through planning, design, communication and operational optimisation of a range of projects and building capabilities for sustainable, scalable operations
- Develop innovative solutions, and improve and implement processes, programs and policies working in close collaboration with global counterparts and cross-functional teams
- Manage vendor partners including day-to-day vendor questions, responding to escalations
- 7 years of project and change management experience in consulting, human resources and/or operational environments
- Vendor management skills with a focus on accountability and building relationships
- Robust analytic skills, including data analysis and interpretation skills with the ability to effectively use data to drive recommendations
- Demonstrated problem-solving and prioritisation skills with the ability to think through E2E solutions to improve the processes
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups / locations / vendors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Advanced knowledge of Excel data analysis / manipulation, including pivot tables, V-lookups, and chart creation
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top