Project Manager, Operations Integrity
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Community Operations’ focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
The Project Manager on our Operation Integrity team will review content and data to classify and deconstruct emerging patterns and trends on Facebook. You will proactively identify and independently lead strategic projects that are geared towards improving Facebook and our community’s experiences. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action, a passion for research and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos. Candidates also have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills and are always looking for strategic opportunities to improve how systems and processes work. We work with the Product Managers, UX Researchers, and Engineering Leads responsible for our products to help shape product direction. This position will be challenged with balancing the day-to-day operational support for product teams, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations.
This is a full time position, based in Menlo Park, California.
- Identify and review content and information to inform automation and product development
- Engage in strategic discussions to identify problems, quantify and improve the quality of workflows and lead projects to execution
- Collaborate and work closely with team members to share insights and learnings
- Manage multiple different work flows and projects seamlessly
- Help establish team goals and work with multiple stakeholders on strategies for executing, measuring progress and reporting results
- Research emerging trends on our platform and provide insights to product teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive strategic improvements and cultivate relationships
- Identify opportunities to improve tooling and implement scalable solutions
- Passionate Facebook user
- 4+ years of industry experience in consumer-oriented product environment, consulting, or operations role
- Experience leading projects and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience influencing across functional boundaries and/or globally
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experienced problem solving in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with deadlines under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with Excel
- Fluency in other languages
- Experience leading projects and cross-functional teams in a global capacity
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top