Project Manager - Compliance, Security and Investigations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Compliance Security and Investigations (CSI) team is looking for a Project Manager that will develop and grow our team's initiatives by working closely with team members and cross-functional partners to manage and run complex, strategic technical projects.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations.
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines
- Adjust schedules and plans, and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables
- Travel as needed (up to 30% depending on location and assigned teams), and occasionally internationally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Project/Program Management experience, including experience delivering on strategic and tactical business objectives
- 7+ years of external consulting experience
- Experience in delivering projects and results on schedule and within budget
- Experience weighing business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates
- Experience leading both small and enterprise-wide engagements and facilitating meetings
- Experience working cross-functionally and within teams
- Experience multi-tasking and performing effectively under pressure
- Experience communicating effectively at all levels
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g., Big 4 consulting)
- PMP certification
- Technology company experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top