Project Manager, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can effectively work with cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
The Project Manager works with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Operations Leads, and Policy and Legal Experts to assess new initiatives, improve existing projects, and increase cross-company consistency. The role requires exceptional collaboration and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and a high tolerance for ambiguity.
This is a full-time role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Develop understanding of internal policies, risk mitigation strategies, and best practices related to content across Facebook products.
- Cultivate relationships with cross-functional partners in Policy, Legal, Privacy, and Security teams and collaborate with them to solve challenging problems.
- Project manage and prioritize work based on urgency and complexity.
- Drive efficiencies in team processes and daily execution.
- Educate internal stakeholders on processes and best practices.
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of industry experience in consumer-oriented product environment, consulting, or operations role
- Experience juggling multiple priorities
- Experience providing detailed review or editing of documentation
- Experience communicating and driving action with stakeholders
- Experience drafting or editing process or training documentation
- Experience building and managing relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Experience creating and managing operational metrics
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top