Project Manager â€" Hardware Prototypes
Join the team focused on confidential hardware prototypes. Facebook is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead tracking, distribution, and security of our hardware prototypes, globally. This is an internal-facing position that will partner closely with Security, Logistics, Product teams, and Development partners. Keep Facebookâ€™s confidential work secure while enabling cross-team productivity in this critical new role. This full-time position is located in in Menlo Park, CA.
- Manage the full product lifecycle with emphasis on the customer experience.
- Lead a team of vendors split between inventory management and warehouse inventory.
- Partner with internal SW teams to build tools for tracking inventory and health checks.
- Create policies with Global Security that balance the risks of IP with the open culture.
- Effectively manage global inventory with audit processes for asset management.
- Instill a vision and culture of prototype security throughout the relevant organizations.
- Coordinate with key partners (Legal, Security, Logistics, Facilities, Leadership, etc.) to support new and ongoing projects.
- Effectively influence leaders and key partners to gain alignment.
- Communicate project and timeline risks to leadership along with trade-offs to maintain trajectory.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners to troubleshoot project planning issues.
- Manage project meetings, schedules, milestones and delivery.
- Prepare project correspondence and presentations, as needed, for status reports, executive updates, meetings, annual planning, etc.
- Ability to travel globally, 15% travel anticipated.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience within Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, or Warehousing.
- Experience in Oracle, Agile, IMS, WMS.
- Leadership and interpersonal experience with experience building relationships with cross-functional teams across all levels of the company.
- Experience with project management and strategic planning.
- Experience working in a growth company.
- Experience partnering with Security to develop plans addressing confidentiality.
- Experience with confidential hardware.
Back to top