Program Manager, Training, Quality, Knowledge Management
(Austin, TX - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable support processes. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the community and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, supporting Pages and Groups, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the setup, execution and management of global training and knowledge management programs and a quality framework for support programs and experience in third-party program management, a passion for growing community satisfaction through efficient operations and service excellence, and a keen eye for identifying and scaling processes and workflow opportunities.
- Develop robust training and development programs to establish, track, and maintain high-quality output
- Utilize data to identify development areas and improvements to the training and onboarding process
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to develop and collect training material, share feedback, and ensure consistency across Facebook support programs
- Build and scale global quality framework
- Oversee quality audit process
- Drive knowledge management efforts for support and service programs
- Ability to manage global projects/programs (with vendor providers, for cross-functional stakeholders) and communicate the trade-offs between metrics in managing them to stakeholders
- Emphasize scale for global support across multiple workflows
- Collaborate with product and operations teams to implement optimal solutions to thematic issues
- Communicate impact, challenges, roadblocks, and insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences, including stakeholders
- Identify and implement process improvements and technological innovations
- Ensure strong reporting capability on performance, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder engagement and expectations
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking support metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Master's degree
- Experience developing training and quality frameworks for service programs
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top