Program Manager, Tech Education & Training
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebookâ€™s Mission Control team manages programs and platforms that enable Tech development and growth. Weâ€™re looking for a seasoned Program Manager with strong core program management skills - analytical and detail-oriented, creative problem solver, ability to build and execute a project plan, and a proven track record of effectively facilitating cross functional teams to deliver results. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing multiple high impact technical programs that promote employee mobility and ongoing skill development to meet the evolving needs of Engineering.
- Project manage strategic high-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders to build and strengthen our suite of programs, drive participation, and scale globally
- Partner closely with Engineering leads to develop program specific content
- Collect, analyze, track and report data to creatively influence participation and employee mobility
- Determine program priorities and execution based on guidance and needs of Facebook engineering growth
- Collaborate and partner with teams across the company including, Learning and Development, Engineering, Recruiting, Facilities, etc.
- Contribute to various projects within the team
- Proven experience with program and/or project management experience
- Experience working with technical teams with the ability to understand technical language
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, communicate, and present at all levels of the organization
- Problem solver
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with both technical and non-technical people
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with technical learning/e-learning content development
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top